Reading (backward) through pagan blogs on Tumblr, and I’m thinking approximately this:
“…the fuck? What do you mean? Of course not all pagans are white. Who has such a stupid idea? How is there still racism in 2012? It is TWENTY FUCKING TWELVE, people!”
I just cannot fathom that there are still enough racists in the world that it’s ever an issue any more. That people still use the N-word. That the colour of a person’s skin still makes so many people make sweeping assumptions. That the notion of a “pagans of colour” blog is somehow racist or exclusionary or mean.
I mean, for Crying. Out. Loud. Come on!
People should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Like crawl-into-a-dark-dank-pit-and-die-of-mortification ashamed.
- skogs-sjel likes this
- all-that-glitters-is-lost likes this
- fr33lance reblogged this from gyrwolf and added:
- gyrwolf reblogged this from companythatmakesmisery and added:
- moonrodkind reblogged this from companythatmakesmisery
- dark-wood-of-error likes this
- caffinatedaka likes this
- companythatmakesmisery reblogged this from fr33lance
- isabelfeye likes this
- ribbonsandnightshade likes this
- a-doxography-sha reblogged this from fr33lance
- robroquest likes this
- fr33lance posted this